Ready to embark on your journey?
We’re here to help make your stay exceptional. Feel free to reach out to us.
From the B8 Katima – Ngoma tarred road, turn off onto the Kalimbeza Road (Luhonono), 12km east of Katima Mulilo. Travel a further 12km and just past Lisikile Fish Farm turn left at the Caprivi Mutoya sign. Follow the track 300m to the lodge.
Katima Mulilo to Caprivi Mutoya – 25km
Caprivi Mutoya to Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) – 196km via Ngoma & Kazungula Border Posts
Caprivi Mutoya to Kasane (Botswana) – 118km via Ngoma Border Post
Caprivi Mutoya to Livingstone (Zambia) – 232km via Wenela Border Post
Caprivi Mutoya to Johannesburg (South Africa) – 1305km via Botswana Ngoma Border Post
Ngoma (Botswana/Namibia) – opening hours 0700hrs to 1800hrs
Wenela (Zambia/Namibia) – opening hours 0600hrs to 1800hrs
Kazungula (Botswana/Zimbabwe) – opening hours 0600hrs to 1800hrs
Pandamatenga (Botswana/Zimbabwe) – opening hours 0600hrs to 1800hrs
Noordoewer (South Africa/Botswana) – open 24hrs
Martins Drift (South Africa/Botswana) – opening hours 0600hrs to 2200hrs
Mamuno (Botswana/Namibia) – opening hours 0700hrs to 1800hrs
Shakawe (Botswana/Namibia) – opening hours 0600hrs to 1800hrs
When entering Namibia in a foreign vehicle the following fees apply:
- R220 for a normal car and an additional fee of R140 for a trailer or a caravan.
When entering Botswana in a foreign vehicle the following fees apply:
- Road fund: 50 Pula – valid for 1 year
- Insurance: 50 – 100 Pula – valid for 90 days and will depend on vehicle mass
- Road permit: 40 Pula – single entry OR
- Road permit: 90 Pula – return trip
When entering Zimbabwe in a foreign registered vehicle the following fees apply:
- Carbon Tax: 15 US – valid for 30 days, this will depend on engine capacity
- Road access fee: 10 US – single entry
- Insurance: 50 US
- TIP: Free
When entering Zambia in a foreign registered vehicle the following fees and paperwork apply:
- A Police clearance is needed if you have a Namibian registered vehicle.
- Insurance: 650 Kwacha – valid for 1 year.
- Toll Fee: 38 US – single entry
- Carbon tax: 150 Kwacha- valid for three months
- Sesheke Council Levy: 50 Kwacha – single entry
- Cross Border Levy: 600 Kwacha
*PLEASE NOTE: All of the above charges are subject to change without notice.
Air Botswana and SA Airlink: From Johannesburg to Kasane, Botswana
Air Namibia: From Katima Mulilo (Mpacha) to Windhoek
SAA and BA: From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
SAA and BA: From Johannesburg to Livingstone, Zambia
Transfers can also be arranged for pick up & drop off for the above airports.